12

Tasty Tuesday - Beetroot bolognese

Posted by Claudia Moser on 6:31 AM in , ,



For 4 persons

Ingredients:
2 onions
250 g celery
olive oil
400 g minced meat
salt
pepper
Salz
Thymian
1/4 l red wine
500 ml stock
50 ml tomato puree
400 g Spaghetti
300 g cooked beetroot
ca. 100 g Feta

1. Dice the onions, clean the celery and cut it in small pieces.
2. Add the meat in a pan with a bit of oil and cook it, then add the salt, pepper, thymian, onions and celery. Let them on the fire for Zwiebeln 8–10 Minutes. Then add the stock, wine and tomato puree. Let them another 15 minutes to simmer.
3. Cook the spaghetti separately.
4. Add the small pieces of beetroot to the bolognese sauce for another 2 minutes.
5. Before serving, add the feta cheese on top of the pasta and sauce.

Simply gorgeous!

|

12 Comments


I'll bet this tastes delicious. I've never used beetroot, but I love pasta of any kind.


I'm like Belle, I've never had beetroot, would you tell us more?
Pasta, yummmm!

Hugs~


Different, but I think it would still be yummy :)

Anonymous says:

Hi Claudia,
That looks delicious :)
Have a great day and get well soon!
Hugs x


@Belle - you should try beetroot especially in the oven, it is lovely!
@Sush - I use it very often, also as salad, you should try :)
@Luan - it was very delicious and even for my hubby :)
@Eva - will do my best promise!


Mmmm, I love eating beetroot - I don't enjoy preparing it! Everything always end up bright pink in the kitchen :) Delicious dish...


@Linda - pink yes, including fingers, but that is why I use gloves :)


I'm so glad you've posted this recipe - can't wait to try it!


@Emma - I did promise right? :)

Anonymous says:

This sounds absolutely scrumptious and simply decadent!


This sounds delicious. Going to have to try it out!!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com/


@Beachlover - I agree with both adjectives :)
@Kathy - pls do and let me know if you enjoyed it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.