5

Z - Zen

Posted by Claudia Moser on 10:39 AM in , ,
The ultimate goal on the road towards happiness, to reach a zen level. This year the A - Z Challenge had as theme a happiness project, during which I tried to collect at least one item which makes me happy. It had proven to be quite a challenge, literally, since I had quite a tough personal period - deaths in the family, in my friends circle as well as quite a turmoil in my attempt to identify what I want to do in the near future. On the other hand, the fact that I stayed focused and tried to write on a daily basis (even if I had moments during which I could not really concentrate) proved that I do find lovely things around me which make me smile. I wish you all a happy day, I might return to my blogging silence for a while, still trying to figure out where to go next ... And hey, I made it :)

|

5 Comments


Sorry to hear your going through a hard time. I hope you find perfect Zen. You deserve it you are beautiful, strong, powerful woman inside and out and I know you can accomplish anything you want to do. Stay strong xxx


I hope you find your Zen! Good luck on the challenge..Happy May Day! Wishing you a happy day and month of May!


Well done on reaching the end of the challenge, and I hope you find your balance and harmony.


Sorry to hear of the tough time just sending you lots of hugs and kind thoughts


Oh My dear Claudia; I AM so sorry to hear about your tough time and also sorry for my belated comment.
Great that you completed the challenge and I hope you are doing well, my friend♡♡♡

Sending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all!

Motto

"A story is not like a road to follow … it's more like a house. You go inside and stay there for a while, wandering back and forth and settling where you like and discovering how the room and corridors relate to each other, how the world outside is altered by being viewed from these windows. And you, the visitor, the reader, are altered as well by being in this enclosed space, whether it is ample and easy or full of crooked turns, or sparsely or opulently furnished. You can go back again and again, and the house, the story, always contains more than you saw the last time. It also has a sturdy sense of itself of being built out of its own necessity, not just to shelter or beguile you."
by Alice Munro

Copyright © 2009 The story All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.